So many things I don't think I'll ever have enough spare time:
1. I enjoy walking especially if there is an opportunity for bird watching as well. I live in Narre Warrn North and there are two areas close to home where this is possible, at Ackland Park in Memorial Drive and at Aranmore Lake on Crawley Road. http://bit.ly/17PwuF3
2. I love taking photos, so inexpensive in this digital age. I google digital photography for how tos and then try to put it into practice. I hope to do some of the classes and Melbourne Photography walks advertised on Weekend Notes.
3. Writing is my hobby and I have made a website www.ficklefiction.com using the free facilities at yola.com, just one of the many available. I write fiction and enter competitions and I write for Weekend Notes when I get the chance. Anybody could have a go at a Weekend Notes article, it's fulfilling to share with others.
4. Movies are great especially if you can get there in Tuesday's when all the prices are cheaper.
5. My husband and I like visiting new places and there are so many oppotunities in and around Melbourne. We recently travelled to Wonthaggi for a day trip. We toured the coal mine and then spent the afternoon at the Baxter Wetlands Bird Hide.
So much to do and so little time to do it in - there are things on the bucket list I want to cross off and try and do in my spare time when the money and opportunity is available. However, in my own time, I love to dance - it's my absolute passion in life and whether it's participating in ballet classes or going to see the ballet or a dance concert I'll be there.
I also love reading autobiographies, I can get so carried away at times that I've been known to start a book on a Friday night and read non stop until I finish.
I also enjoy experimenting with food and drinks - it's extremely satisfying when a recipe you've concocted works a treat.